Applied for 10 CPD Hours from the Board of Valuers and 10 CPE hours from IACVS
It's a great pleasure to announce that Business Valuers Association Malaysia (BVAM) will organise a Certified Business Valuation Course. BVAM is a charter member of The International Association of Certified Valuation Specialists (IACVS). The training course will be held on 21 - 23 September 2019 at National Institute of Valuation (INSPEN), Kajang Selangor, Malaysia. Thex ICVS credentialed exam will be on Oct. 5 (Saturday) at INSPEN.
The training program is directed to all valuers and real estate industry player who want to explore and enhance their competencies in Business Valuation profession.
Objective of this course:
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
• Acquire knowledge on Business Valuation and its components
• Gain exposure on valuation approaches and techniques
• Apply knowledge & skill on Business Valuation
Send your enquiry to:
• Sr Mohd Zamri bin Awang at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Thila Ganesan at email@example.com;
• Nor Juliana bi Majuki at firstname.lastname@example.org.